Open-Source tool in Java to parse source code to automatically draw UML class Diagram using PlantUML
• What's the goal of PlantUML Dependency ?
- PlantUML Dependency is based upon the PlantUML tool which is used to draw UML diagram, using a simple
and human readable text description.
It is used to read source files to generate a description that is
understandable by PlantUML to generate UML class diagram.
• It does not work on my config !
- PlantUML Dependency, such as PlantUML have been installed on several systems, and some users have
reported small issues when installing it. You can have a look on this page
which give advices how to launch the tool.
• Is this mature? I don't see any new release ?
• I have found a bug, what should I do ?
- First of all, you have to be sure that the bug isn't tracked yet, check in the sourceforge bug tracker, and if it doesn't exist, create
it with the attached source files you are trying to parse and the generated file.
• I want a new feature, what should I do ?
- First of all, you have to be sure that the feature isn't tracked yet, check in the sourceforge feature tracker, and if it doesn't
exist, create it with your description.
• Why the result is different when using a different JRE with PlantUML Dependency ?